« Home | House of Fairies! » | Great Tip For Your Child's School Art Work - WFMW # 4 » | Pat Him On The Back and Call Him A Hero! » | Tackle It Tuesday #1 - The Boys Closet! » | Menu Plan Monday » | Motivated By Food ... » | Video Game Solution » | Life With Princess » | My Own FFA Intervention » | 13 Emotions I Know I'll Feel Today ... »





Good Bye Blogger ... Hello Typepad

If you've found this blog, and wondering why it hasn't been updated ... it's because I've moved!! You can now find the An Iowa Mom's Blog here.

If you are arriving here because of a feed you subscribe to ... please make sure to change the address, as I wouldn't want you to think I just disappeared off the face of the earth ... though some days (today being one of them) I wish I could!

Please come on over and visit me!

http://aniowamom.typepad.com

Links



As an American citizen I thank you, Eric M. Steffeney, for your courage and your sacrifice. I thank your family for all they have given for the cause of freedom. I will remember you, and I will teach my children to remember you. We are forever in your debt.