« Home | Good Bye Blogger ... Hello Typepad » | House of Fairies! » | Great Tip For Your Child's School Art Work - WFMW # 4 » | Pat Him On The Back and Call Him A Hero! » | Tackle It Tuesday #1 - The Boys Closet! » | Menu Plan Monday » | Motivated By Food ... » | Video Game Solution » | Life With Princess » | My Own FFA Intervention »





Reminder ... Switched To Typepad

Just a quick reminder for those of you who have An Iowa Mom added to their feeds ... please change your feed to be updated when http://aniowamom.typepad.com is updated. I will no longer be updating Blogger.

Also, those of you who have me added to their Blog Rolls ... please change the URL to http://aniowamom.typepad.com

Thanks so much! See ya over there! :)

Links



As an American citizen I thank you, Eric M. Steffeney, for your courage and your sacrifice. I thank your family for all they have given for the cause of freedom. I will remember you, and I will teach my children to remember you. We are forever in your debt.